On pre-order. Stock available from January.
Adult SCRAM™ Bag (Structured Critical Airway Management)
$266.00 Exc. GST
The Adult SCRAM bag is an Emergency Airway Bag providing a structured approach to airway management when getting it right first time really matters. It forms a system of advanced preparation and organisation of equipment and drugs; promoting the delivery of safe, timely, and well-governed pre-hospital emergency anaesthesia.
- Surgical kit dump – pull-out panel rapidly deploys the surgical, weighted airway kit dump. Once deployed it offers a “clean slate” to work off and its colour clearly indicates a change in approach from the previous attempt at intubation. It can be set up overlaying the original kit dump or easily removed from its velcro attachment to set up a second kit dump for a planned surgical airway
- Gross motor indicators – (yellow & blue tags) signpost the location of the relevant equipment required for the intervention, and to help reduce cognitive load. (i.e. yellow denoting surgical airway, blue denoting equipment for thoracostomy)
- Drug storage loops so you can have drugs (pre-drawn drugs) for emergency anaesthesia readily available
- Checklist pouch which is clearly visible and easy to access.
- Secure storage of laryngoscopes, HEM filters, pre-filled syringes for RSI, and rescue devices
You can find the full recommended kit list here.
For further information visit paulswinton.com or watch the below video
|Dimensions||35 × 48 × 13 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.