Usually dispatched in 2-3 working days depending on stock availability. We will be in touch to confirm once your order is received.
Crash Rx SCRAM™ Bag
$154.16 Exc. GST
Crash RX is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardise emergency anaesthesia. It focuses on the classification of drug needed to perform emergency anaesthesia, providing a platform to simplify and standardise the intervention. Designed and developed by Professor Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Compatible with pre-filled syringes, ampoules, vials or a mixture
- Colour coded and labelled sections of the bag to store each drug classification
- Secondary access section
- Auditing options of unique barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals
- Visible expiry date window
- The Fidlock system on the back of the bag is compatible with Resus SCRAM
HEMS Paramedic Paul Swinton is the co-inventor of the SCRAM™ range. Find further information on the conception of this bag, published research on the SCRAM™ system and more on paulswinton.com.
|Dimensions||9 × 14 × 21 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.